Selecting a Dealership Management System (DMS) can be a challenging process. The DMS market is a dynamic one with many moving parts, and new products and services constantly get introduced. This provides dealers with many options, but also many pitfalls. This seminar aims to prepare key dealer personnel for the complex negotiations with DMS vendors and updates on current vendor practices.
By listening to this webinar, you will learn updated information related to:
- Current negotiating processes
- What to take into account when creating a project plan
- How DMS providers compete for business and how they differ
- Key attributes when selecting a DMS partner
- How to evaluate and analyze DMS proposals
- What current contract terms many vendors are trying to promulgate and enforce
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly dealership specialists can help, contact our team.