- Former CFO of Vascular Solutions (sold to Teleflex in 2016), describes his experience and the benefits of working with the Baker Tilly life sciences team.
- A Midwest municipal utility stabilizes its forecasted multiyear cash flow while addressing solar net metering concerns.
- Address retirements and technical skill gaps required to operate today’s electric utility and the “utility of the future” through a workforce development and succession planning program.
- The FASB’s staff issued a question-and-answer document to offer guidance to four questions that have emerged about the accounting ramifications of the new tax law. The document covers accounting for the new base erosion anti-abuse tax (BEAT), the Global Intangible Low-Tax Income (GILTI), whether to discount the liability on the deemed repatriation of earnings and whether to discount alternative minimum tax credits that become refundable.
- Learn more about how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect law firms and other similar professional service firms.
- Previous Next