- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.
- The IASB is researching what it may do to help promote consistent environmental, sustainability and governance (ESG) information that companies increasingly report, largely on a voluntary basis. Its main advisory panel has given mixed feedback on how the board should proceed, but IASB Chairman Hans Hoogervorst said he is still convinced the international board needs to take action.
- The SEC's Division of Corporation Finance updated its Compliance & Disclosure Interpretations (C&DIs) to address the filing requirements for securities offerings using Regulation A under the Securities Act of 1933. The guidance seeks to clarify several technical issues surrounding the Reg A exemption, which was overhauled as part of the JOBS Act.
- The PCAOB delayed finalizing a rule to expand the auditor's report and make it more useful for investors. All major board decisions have to be approved by the SEC and the PCAOB has been waiting for the Senate to confirm Jay Clayton to be the next SEC chairman.
- Previous Next