With the end of 2017 looming, tax reform continues to dominate the headlines. And it will also figure heavily into your year-end tax planning, along with changes and trends in federal, state and local taxes.
In this webinar, specialists from our tax services practice discuss the current status of tax reform, including how it will affect corporations and pass-through businesses, as well as provide overviews of other pressing tax issues.
The program also covers
- New partnership audit rules
- Year-end reminders
- State and local tax update
Baker Tilly presenters
- Mark Heroux, Principal, IRS Practice and Procedures
- Jon Skavlem, Firm Director, State and Local Tax
- Paul Dillon, Firm Director, National Tax
- Michelle Hobbs, Senior Manager, National Tax
- Mike Schiavo, Senior Manager, National Tax
- Patrick Balthazor, Senior Manager, National Tax
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly tax specialists can help, contact our team.
The information provided here is of a general nature and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any individual or entity. In specific circumstances, the services of a professional should be sought. Tax information, if any, contained in this communication was not intended or written to be used by any person for the purpose of avoiding penalties, nor should such information be construed as an opinion upon which any person may rely. The intended recipients of this communication and any attachments are not subject to any limitation on the disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure of any transaction or matter that is the subject of this communication and any attachments.