- The higher education landscape is constantly evolving. In this issue Baker Tilly highlights DACA repeal, IRS clarifications, Department of Education rulemaking committees on student aid programs and OMB budget priorities.
- The potential repeal of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA) has higher education institutions contemplating the impact of such an action on their students and young faculty.
- The internal audit function can play several roles in the formalization of risk management and compliance processes as well as integrating compliance into ERM.
- Baker Tilly Director, Janice Ahlstrom discusses the security rule and OCR requirements of a HIPAA risk assessment and reviews two industry tools recommended by the OCR.
- Baker Tilly is proud to sponsor and share the 2017 State of Manufacturing Technology on how and why industry drivers are using technology to improve business processes and operations.