- With the first quarter of 2017 over, this whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for first quarter (Q1) 2017 with comparison to Q1 2016.
- Law and policymakers are debating changes to the U.S. tax code, which could usher in a border-adjusted tax (BAT). In a changing environment the first manufacturers to adapt will be the winners.
- While the recently passed Multistate Tax Compact amendment made changes to the definition of apportionable income and receipts (sales) and removed the recommendation for use of three-factor apportionment, a noteworthy change for professional service firms is the modification to the regulations adopting “market-based sourcing” of receipts.
- Listen to this webinar to hear a panel of experts to break down the top findings from this year's DCAA report and provide their predictions on what they anticipate from the DCAA in 2017 and beyond.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.