Our not-for-profit industry expertise allows us to tailor our tax approach to focus on your key risk areas. Our deep tax experience and constant monitoring of trends and regulations enable us to provide effective, forward-looking advice.
Baker Tilly is ready to assist not-for-profit organizations in these areas of taxation:
- Obtain and maintain tax-exempt status
- Comply with IRS requirements, including the filing of Forms 990, 990-T and 990-PF
- Assist with acquisitions and joint ventures, and perform due diligence
- Conduct IRS risk assessments, FIN 48 analyses and unrelated business income analyses
- Provide representation before tax authorities
- Foster funding through a mastery of tax credits and other incentives, such as low-income tax credits and the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) program