Our manufacturing experience is enhanced by our deep industry knowledge combined with our working relationships around the world. We approach the challenges in your business as an extension of your team - a Valued Business Advisor. We offer proactive solutions to help you navigate the uncertain terrain of tax and regulation changes. As a result, the Center for the Return of Manufacturing (CFRM) was created. The CFRM’s mission is to anticipate, guide and directly assist U.S.-based and foreign owned manufacturing companies.
The automotive industry is one of the largest economic contributors in the world and should continue to grow with the emergence of the rapidly evolving mobility sector. We work with automotive manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers (OEM), tier one, tier two and tier three suppliers, right through to the dealership. We assist in navigating government regulation, consumer demand, technology changes and the expansion into new markets.
Distribution is a fundamental part of the supply chain process. Our experience working with distributors is an integral part of our manufacturing and distribution practice. Because distributors hold inventory for varying lengths of time and finance costs impact profits, it is important to understand the different nuances of the wholesale business. Our team is comprised of people from the wholesale distribution industry and we employ that business knowledge to bring you proactive solutions to manage your business activities.
Manufacturing and distribution services:
- Supply chain – logistics, strategic sourcing, vendor management
- Project Development Office – concept, feasibility, detailed design, project finance, project launch
- International – exports, international structuring, turnkey global development
- Technology – cybersecurity, ERP assessment and optimization
- Growth – mergers and acquisitions, go-to-market, project development
- Innovation – R&D, business analytics
- Sustainability – energy, water management
- Succession – family wealth preservation, transactions, leadership transition
- Compliance – accounting, audit, tax
By carefully examining your business from every angle, we will develop, recommend and implement business solutions that deliver the results you need. It’s just one of the many ways we can help accelerate your success. If you want an advisor that understands your industry and proactively offers up practical and profitable solutions, connect with us.