In this era of reform and value-based care, where defining and messaging your value proposition and facilitating successful market access are keys to growth, life sciences companies are challenged to continually innovate and meet changing customer needs.
Our life sciences team has worked with medical device, biotech and pharmaceutical companies to address such business challenges as market access and commercialization, ongoing capital requirements, health economic value analysis and evaluation of exit strategies. Baker Tilly’s team provides you with actionable ideas and solutions, including peer-reviewed health economic studies, drawn from our work with hundreds of life sciences companies.
- Transition to ASC 606 with application of new accounting guidance
- Provide insights regarding implementation of value based care initiatives
- Fuel growth by harnessing valuable sources of structured and unstructured data
- Help ensure compliance with applicable HIPAA requirements
- Assist in complying with federal and state tax requirements, including state nexus rules
- Analyze and apply for research and development tax credits
- Protect your assets from cyber threats
- Leverage opportunities in the international marketplace
- Assist with your financing needs, including a public offering
We work with privately held and public companies and private equity firms and their portfolio companies through all stages of the life sciences life cycle – from launch to growth to maturity to exit.
If you want a team that understands your industry, gets to know your business intimately and offers profitable solutions while minimizing risk, connect with us.