By working with our dedicated team of dental professionals, you will:
Receive valuable insights and actionable advice from our team that works with more than 350 practices on a range of services including:
- Accounting and cash management
- Compensation planning
- Dashboards and benchmarking
- Transition planning
Create a dashboard of various financial and operational benchmarks by extracting data from your current practice management software
Streamline your accounting processes and receive real-time access to your data.
Gain access to industry and market knowledge through our:
- Annual dental survey: Knowing key industry metrics and how to evaluate your practice’s data is essential to achieving your operational and financial goals. That’s why Baker Tilly conducts a dental fees and compensation survey each year.
- Association involvement: Through our involvement in associations like the Academy of Dental CPAs, our professionals are well-informed on the technical and operational issues affecting the dental industry.
- Deep industry specialization: Receive ongoing support from dedicated dental professionals who see the big picture and help you develop strategies that keep you one step ahead.