- Richard Goldstein brings more than 25 years of state and local tax experience to the firm's New York office.
- This award is a testament to the Baker Tilly International corporate finance advisors around the globe who are bringing local knowledge and expertise to provide a seamless service to meet their clients’ needs, while leveraging our global network, relationships and resources.
- In this interview with nojitter.com, Baker Tilly's privacy practice leader David Ross shares what to watch for now that GDPR has taken effect.
- With more than 30 years of professional experience, Michael Perrine has held leadership positions in commercial banking and corporate finance, working closely with project/acquisition financing and the New Markets Tax Credit program.
- Baker Tilly has admitted 11 new partners specializing in a variety of industries and services across the firm, effective June 1.