- Join Baker Tilly's energy and utilities team as they present evaluating your information technology resources using IT benchmarks.
- Attend this webinar to learn the steps Baker Tilly believes a construction company should take to achieve compliance and why early adoption can offer a competitive advantage.
- Join Baker Tilly’s banking industry specialists for this special webinar focusing on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti-Money Laundering programs.
- Join Baker Tilly SCA specialist Jennifer Flickinger on July 13, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. ET for a deep dive into recent developments in enforcement.
- Join Baker Tilly's risk, internal audit and cybersecurity professionals as they discuss ways to meet the needs of user organizations under the newly released SSAE 18 standard, and review recent Trust Services Criteria changes and user perspectives to include in future planning.
- In this Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, a panel of experts will discuss several compliance related topics to provide key updates related to frequently asked questions for a “compliance potpourri” overview. Topics include State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA), Federal Cybersecurity Requirements, like DFARS and GLBA, and the intersection of compliance programs and internal audit.
- Join Baker Tilly's energy and utilities practice as they present maintaining or improving your utility’s bond rating during the APPA's public power rating agency webinar series.