- Join us Tuesday, Dec. 12, for our annual webinar on year-end tax planning for businesses. Our tax specialists will discuss tax reform and how it may affect corporations and pass-through businesses.
- ASC 606 will affect all entities that provide goods or services to their customers. Register for this webinar to find out how the new standard will impact the retail industry and what unique complexities retailers should be aware of.
- This webinar will discuss how insurers can maximize the value of their next internal audit, along with feedback from an audit director on his organization’s recently coordinated NAIC risk focused examination.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists discuss building a sustainable cybersecurity management program that safeguards assets.
- Join Baker Tilly cybersecurity specialists for this webinar where we will discuss what it takes to manage cybersecurity risk without full-time cybersecurity expertise.
- This webinar will discuss FASB’s current expected credit loss (CECL) standard and what banking institutions should do to prepare for CECL’s implementation date.
- Sign up for this special webinar to learn best practices financial institutions can utilize while complying with the NY DFS cybersecurity law and what other companies are doing to become compliant.
- With private equity firms having a strong interest in middle-market manufacturing companies, positioning your business to sell can increase the overall potential outcomes in meeting your goals. Join our upcoming webinar to learn how potential buyers think and analyze a target company, so that when it does come time to sell, you will know how to position your company for the optimal result.