- Join Baker Tilly Jan. 24 as SOC specialists take an eye to the first year of SSAE18 and SOC for Cybersecurity, discussing common challenges and lessons learned.
- Join us for the second session in a series of webinars exploring the fundamentals of planning and executing successful ownership transitions.
- Join us for a webinar to find out what you need to know about the new GASB 75 standard
- Sign up for this special webinar to learn best practices financial institutions can utilize while complying with the NY DFS cybersecurity law and what other companies are doing to become compliant.
- Join Baker Tilly for a complimentary webinar discussing the new tax law's effect on tax-exempt entities
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they will affect hedge funds and private equity funds by attending our free webinar on Feb. 8, 2018.
- With private equity firms having a strong interest in middle-market manufacturing companies, positioning your business to sell can increase the overall potential outcomes in meeting your goals. Join our upcoming webinar to learn how potential buyers think and analyze a target company, so that when it does come time to sell, you will know how to position your company for the optimal result.
- Register for this free webinar to explore trends in deploying technology throughout insurance companies, how to consider and apply changes in technology to the internal audit plan, and explore gaps in IT internal control structures.
- Baker Tilly’s John Park will present a corporate governance webinar focused on succession planning to Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC) members.