- Join Baker Tilly's energy and utilities practice as they present an accounting standards and reporting update during the APPA's accounting and finance webinar series.
- Join Baker Tilly’s Frank Walker and Kevin Brandt in an upcoming webinar with Deltek as they discuss the implications of transformative mergers and acquisitions and the business consequences of these transactions.
- Employee benefit plans: Fiduciary update – providing clarity in uncertain times
- Join Baker Tilly's assurance professionals as they discuss the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the wide spread impact of the new standard on financial reporting.
- The New York Department of Financial Services recently signed into law its final cybersecurity requirements. Attend this fourth webinar in our four part series to better understand and prepare for these new regulations.
- Public sector organizations can achieve sustainability and resiliency by harnessing human capital, finance and technology. Join Baker Tilly for a webinar to learn how to holistically view your operations, diagnosis the state of your organization and implement tools to create a sustainable future.
- Attend this webinar to learn the steps Baker Tilly believes a construction company should take to achieve compliance and why early adoption can offer a competitive advantage.
- Join Baker Tilly’s banking industry specialists for this special webinar focusing on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti-Money Laundering programs.
- Join Baker Tilly's energy and utilities practice as they present maintaining or improving your utility’s bond rating during the APPA's public power rating agency webinar series.