Join Baker Tilly for a panel discussion and networking event as we discuss final tax reform provisions and what it means for you and your firm. Drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
With tax reform in its final stages, it is important for private equity firms and portfolio companies to understand how the final provisions will affect and impact organizational planning and strategies in 2017 and beyond.
Key learning objectives
- Overview of changes to tax rates for corporations, pass-through entities and individuals
- Discuss potential limitations on the deductibility of interest and utilization of net operating losses (NOLs)
- Understand opportunities with regard to capital expenditures and asset acquisitions
Who should attend?
- Private equity professionals
- Management teams of portfolio companies