Manufacturing and distribution companies face increasing challenges as they evolve, including the increasing number of risks and threats to data and systems. Manufacturing and distribution is now the second most attacked industry overall. Companies must balance the need to invest in and manage security with all of the other strategic priorities.
Join Baker Tilly manufacturing, distribution and cybersecurity leaders for an interactive panel discussion on what it takes to manage cybersecurity risk without full-time cybersecurity expertise on staff.
Learning objectives – After this webinar you will be able to:
- Identify the skills and tools needed to monitor cybersecurity efficiently
- Define the key principals for a sustainable cybersecurity program
- Apply key principles to building flexibility and resiliency into your cybersecurity program
- Evaluate cybersecurity budgets/spend on a risk reduction and resiliency basis
Who should attend? Senior management, IT, and finance professionals involved in overseeing or managing cybersecurity risk and programs.
Meet the presenters
- Mike McKee, CPA, Partner – Manufacturing and distribution practice
- David Ross, CPA, MBA, Principal – Cybersecurity growth leader
- Mike Vanderbilt, Consultant – Cybersecurity and IT risk
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Management Advisory Services (MAS)
CPE host: Kyla Schmidt
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.