Revenue cycle operations must evolve in order to meet the demands of today’s healthcare landscape. It is time for leadership teams to get serious about how revenue cycle activities are built, performed and managed. This presentation will highlight new techniques to leverage technologies and approaches to delivering a new paradigm.
Key learning objectives
- How to utilize Exception Based Workflow to maximize knowledge workers capabilities
- Effectively using Robotic Process Automation to leverage the ability to reduce human effort and error for repeatable processes
- Automation techniques to manage revenue integrity functions
- Data preparation management to ensure commonality and depth of analytics
- Using visual analysis techniques to ensure timely, accurate and complete management visibility into revenue cycle operations
Meet the presenters
- Michael Duke, Principal, Healthcare , Baker Tilly
- Kimberly Scaccia, Director, Healthcare , Baker Tilly
Register for other webinars in the revenue cycle innovation series:
The power of automation to reduce human error and drive out costs in revenue cycle activities
May 16, 2018 | 11 a.m. – Noon (CT) / Noon – 1 p.m. (ET)
Revenue integrity: Reduce missing, misclassified or unmaintained documentation
July 19, 2018 | 11 a.m. – Noon (CT) / Noon – 1 p.m. (ET)
Driving higher employee productivity and effectiveness through revenue cycle innovation
Aug. 16, 2018 | 11 a.m. – Noon (CT) / Noon – 1 p.m. (ET)
Data visualization and analytics: Implementing effective operational analytics throughout your revenue cycle operations
Oct. 18, 2018 | 11 a.m. – Noon (CT) / Noon – 1 p.m. (ET)
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Management Advisory Services
CPE host: Morgan Tomko
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.