The world’s leading bio/pharma event for compliance and legal professionals
Baker Tilly is proud to be sponsoring and exhibiting at this year’s virtual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress (PCC). Join Baker Tilly as well as other compliance and legal professionals in the life sciences industry for informative sessions about policy, regulatory and enforcement updates, benchmark winning frameworks, and collaborative discussions about best practice for compliance excellence in 2021 and beyond.
Make sure to stop by our virtual booth and to catch Baker Tilly’s Value ArchitectsTM during our speaking sessions during the conference:
CCO and GC Luminary Panel – Leading Strategies to Advance the Business and Accelerate Innovation
When: April 28, 2021 | 3 – 3:45 p.m. ET
Moderator: Mark Scallon, Principal at Baker Tilly
- Gregory Moss, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Chief Compliance Officer at Kadmon
- Beth Holly, Senior Vice President, Associate General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Rahul Khara, Vice President, Legal and Chief Compliance Officer at Acceleron Pharma Inc.
- Jennifer A. Sanfilippo, General Counsel at Melinta Therapeutics
IFPMA Spotlight – Deep Dive into Evolving International Best Practices
When: April 29, 2021 | 9:30 – 10 a.m. ET
- Darren Jones, Principal at Baker Tilly
- Chrisoula Nikidis, Head of Ethics and Compliance at Takeda Canada