Join your industry colleagues and get updated insight into key strategic issues impacting our region. We will kick off our series with a focus on growth strategies. First we’ll examine the market, industries and tactics for growth. We will also discuss the current trends in the merger and acquisitions (M&A) and capital markets. Then we’ll explore financing strategies in today’s economy.
Registration and breakfast | 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Program and networking |8:00 am – 11:00 am
CPE will be available
- Understand the challenges growing manufacturing companies face today and how to define “where to play” and “how to win” based on your current business model
- Understand key strategies that help drive growth in today’s economy, and how to build your growth strategy
- Learn about current trends in the national and local M&A market and get updates on the capital market
- Get an overview of current project finance incentive trends at the local, state and federal level
- Understand the benefit and requirements of government incentives and gain insight into a four phased approach of researching, analyzing, negotiating and finalizing incentives
Who should attend
CEOs, CFOs, controllers, and other financial professionals serving Pennsylvania manufacturing and distribution companies
- Kate Crowley - Principal, Baker Tilly Capital
- Michael Demers - Managing Director, CFA, Baker Tilly Capital
- Claudio Garcia - Director, Baker Tilly
- Laura Gitlin - Managing Director, Baker Tilly Capital
- Amanda Klein - Director, Baker Tilly
- Jed Mecham - Vice President, Baker Tilly Capital
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this event.
CPE credit: Two (2) hour total credit
Field of study: Management Advisory Services
CPE host: Kate Antolick
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.