Join industry specialists for an informational EB-5 seminar. Professionals from Baker Tilly and our subsidiary broker dealer firm Baker Tilly Capital will explain the new tax reform and provide insights on source of funds. Immigration attorneys from David Hirson and Fakhoury Global Immigration will also speak on U.S. immigration trends that investors need to be aware of.
- U.S. new tax policy: A professional from Baker Tilly’s tax team will explain the new tax policy
- EB-5 law and policy: Phuong Lee from David Hirson & Partners, LLP will share his insight and experiences
- Immigration trends: Brandon Meyer from Fakhoury Global Immigration will introduce immigration trends
- How to select EB-5 project: An experienced EB-5 economist will introduce new EB-5 information, and how to select a strong EB-5 project
- Source of funds: A consultant from Baker Tilly will provide information about source of funds
- Exclusive EB-5 project: Four Seasons Hotel in Miami, 90% complete, all the jobs have been created