Join Baker Tilly for the fourth webinar in a series focused on ASC 606 - Revenue Recognition Accounting Standard for all healthcare providers.
The adoption of ASC 606 has implementation issues that are specific to continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) or life care providers. This webinar will discuss,
- Implementation issues, including accounting for monthly fees and nonrefundable fees under different contract types
- Financing component considerations for refundable and nonrefundable entrance fees
- The impact this will have on the obligation to provide future services and use of facilities
- Contract acquisition costs
This webinar is relevant for CCRC providers.
Meet the presenters:
Mark Ross, Partner and Firm Leader of Healthcare, Baker Tilly
Brian Gabriel, Partner, Healthcare, Baker Tilly
AV Powell, Founder and Consulting Actuary, AV Powell & Associates LLC
Amy Lampo, COO and Consulting Actuary, AV Powell & Associates LLC
View and register for webinars in the ASC 606 healthcare provider series.
- An overview for healthcare providers
- How revenue will be recognized under contracts | Mar. 9
- The portfolio approach | Apr. 6
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Accounting (GAS80)
CPE host: Andrea Moore
A certificate of completion will be e-mailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.