The hedge fund, private equity and alternative assets industries have been heavily impacted by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). As 2018 comes to an end, there are still clarifications being sought after by fund managers about the effects of tax reform. Join our alternative asset industry tax specialists for this informative webinar to learn about key questions being asked by fund managers, including updates on carried interests, s-corporations, c-corporations and more.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand the key provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Recognize the impact tax reform has had, and continues to have, on hedge funds, private equity funds, management companies and general partnerships
- Become familiar with long-term and end-of-year tax planning strategies
Who should attend:
Executives and financial professionals from:
- Hedge funds
- Private equity funds
- Portfolio companies
- Family offices
- Registered investment advisers
Baker Tilly presenters:
- Jean-Paul Schwarz, JD, LLM, Principal
- Ben Lipman, CPA, Senior Tax Manager
- Mike Gehr, CPA, MST, Senior Tax Manager
Information about CPE eligibility
There are no prerequisites for this webinar, and advance preparation is not required. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
CPE credit: One (1) hour total credit
Field of study: Taxes (TX)
A certificate of completion will be emailed to you four to six weeks after the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 608 240 2522.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.