Executive Managing Partner
Ed Offterdinger serves as Executive Managing Partner
with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP.
In this role, Ed provides oversight to the consulting, tax, and assurance practices, as well as the sales and marketing functions within the firm. He also oversees the firm’s east region (Detroit; New York; Washington, DC). Ed serves as Chair of the Management Committee and is a member of the Board of Partners and Compensation Committee. He works closely with the firmwide industry leaders who are charged with leading growth for the major industry verticals. Ed has been with the firm since December 2009, and prior to that served as Managing Partner of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause’s predecessor firm in Washington, DC.
| || || |
- Approximately 30 years of experience in serving a wide variety of clients which have included numerous large commercial businesses, retailers, hotel management companies, automobile dealers and entrepreneurs.
- Primary areas of specialty are financial reporting, auditing and business consulting.
- Extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions of businesses in many industries.
- Extensive financial reporting experience working with public and private companies.
|Industry & Community Involvement|
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Economic Club of Washington
- Federal City Council
- Leadership Montgomery
- Leukemia Ball
- Junior Achievement of the National Capital Area
University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Download a printable version of Ed's resume >