“We moved our office to the city not only for the convenience of our clients and our employees, but also to become an active member of the downtown business community.”— Wayne T. Morgan Partner, CPA
When did the office open?
- In 1978. The office was located in Wauwatosa and recently moved to the prominent US Bank building in downtown Milwaukee.
How many employees and partners are in the Milwaukee office?
- The office has nearly 200 employees and 30 partners.
How are employees and partners involved in the community?
- We are proud to sponsor a variety of organizations that benefit people in need, as well as the arts.
Tell me about some of the unique or specialized work done by the Milwaukee team.
- We help not-for-profit and higher education institutions face many complex financial and operational challenges as they work to become more efficient and support their missions.
- Our specialists help food and beverage processors with highly specialized consulting services in addition to audit and tax services. For example, we recently implemented a CRM system for a Fortune 250 organization.
- We provide audit, tax, and consulting services to prominent private equity firms, as well as many portfolio companies.