Wendy Landrum, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP has been with the firm since 2012. Wendy is a member of the Strategic Tax Services team and leads the national Fixed Asset Planning Practice and the Research Tax Credit Practice. She specializes in the areas of fixed asset planning, research tax credit studies, and tax accounting methods. Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Wendy was a managing director in the accounting methods and credit services practice and led the midwest fixed asset service practice for a national public accounting firm.
- Extensive experience with repair and maintenance cost reviews, fixed asset depreciation studies, research tax credit studies, and accounting method changes.
- Industry experience includes: aerospace and defense, construction, energy, financial institutions, hotels and hospitality, insurance, manufacturing, retail, software, and telecommunications.
- Advises clients on FIN 48 planning and compliance and FAS 109 determinations, and other reporting and disclosure issues.
- Significant experience assisting companies with IRS examination support.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Marquette University – Wisconsin
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
Master of Science in Taxation