Todd Stokes, managing partner of the Tysons, Va. office, has been with Baker Tilly since 2001. He provides oversight and leadership to the professionals serving the greater Washington, D.C. area and is a member of the firm’s management committee.
Todd believes in the teaching culture of Baker Tilly and helps develop client service leaders and Valued Business Advisors. He works across multiple disciplines and teams to provide opportunities to the future leaders of the firm.
- Provides leadership, management, and strategic direction for the Tysons office including providing insight and advice to client engagement teams, fostering employee development and recruiting, and driving growth
- Works primarily with owners and financial officers of construction and real estate companies providing business consulting and accounting services
- Serves as a Valued Business Advisor to his clients, providing guidance on organizational structure, incentive compensation, estate, and succession planning
- Engages with his clients to generate specific tax and business planning opportunities, as well as deliver strategic expertise on more complex accounting and advisory matters, based on his extensive construction and real estate experience
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the National Capital Area – Treasurer
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Economic Club of Washington, D.C.
- Greater Washington Board of Trade – Board of Directors
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (GWSCPA)
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Pamplin College of Business (Blacksburg, Virginia)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting