Tim Mulcahy is partner in charge of the tax department in the New York regional offices of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP.
- Over 20 years of professional experience in public accounting, providing tax consulting services to high net worth individuals, closely held companies, public companies and not-for-profit organizations.
- Provides tax services to a broad range of industries including real estate, construction, manufacturers, wholesale distributors and retailers.
- Experience in setting up not-for-profit organizations, for-profit subsidiaries of not-for-profit organizations, public charities and private foundations.
- Speaker, on various tax topics related to not-for-profit organizations for both accountants and executives of not-for-profit organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Long Island Builders Institute
- Long Island Community Fund Advisory Board
- Treasurer, New York Coastal Partnership, Inc.
- Tax Committee, NYSSCPA Suffolk Chapter
- Former member, Tax Exempt Committee, NYSSCPA
- Tax division, AICPA
- Adjunct professor, C.W. Post School of Professional Accountancy-Taxation
State University of New York
Bachelor of Arts
Master of Business Administration in Taxation