Steve Stensrud, is the lead partner for the manufacturing and distribution practice in Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP’s Minneapolis office. Steve has worked in accounting since 1981 and has experience serving both public registrants and private companies across multiple industries, including manufacturing, distribution, and life sciences.
- Serves as partner on auditing and review engagements with public and private companies in the manufacturing and distribution industry, including audits of accelerated and non-accelerated filers
- Provides merger and acquisition transaction support in various industries
- Assists clients in planning strategies for business growth
- Assists clients’ capital needs, both debt and equity
- Five years’ experience as corporate controller for a publicly held company
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Children’s Museum – Board of Directors and Finance Committee
- Junior Achievement – Project Business
- Northridge Fellowship Church - Overseer and Finance Committee Chair
- Attends seminars and training workshops related to SEC reporting entities.
St. Cloud State University (St. Cloud, MN)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting