Shawn Anderson is an assurance partner in the New York business unit at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Shawn served as a senior manager at an international accounting firm. Working in the firm's commercial practice, Shawn becomes closely involved with his clients’ business operations. His clients have come to rely on his practical business guidance and assistance in meeting their objectives and consider him a valued business advisor.
- Over 15 years of experience serving clients in a variety of industries including, but not limited to, manufacturing, distribution, retail and service entities
- Specializes in private companies
- Assists with all phases of audit and attest engagements including audits of annual consolidated financial statements, internal controls, quarterly reviews and other agreed upon procedures
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management – Evanston, Ill.
Family Business Advanced Education Program
University of Massachusetts – Amherst, Mass.
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
Master of Science, Accountancy