Bob Zemple, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been serving clients since 1980. Bob is a lead Partner for the firm’s Manufacturing and Distribution Team. He specializes in accounting, auditing, and tax practices.
- Engagement partner on numerous accounting and tax engagements.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for improvement of inventory management and controls systems.
- Develops creative financing alternatives.
- Assists with product contribution margin analysis.
- Develops incentive compensation and benefit plan alternatives.
- Projects operational results and cash flows related to new product lines including modeling of new product feasibility.
- Assists with capital budgeting decisions.
- Industry specialization in agribusiness and food and beverage.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting