Bob Radics has more than thirty-five years of experience in public accounting. His many roles have included overseeing the internal accounting and tax groups, banking relationships and allied reporting requirements.
- Audit experience for acute care and specialty care hospitals, nursing and personal care facilities, continuing care retirement communities, home health / hospice agencies, physician group practices and behavioral health providers
- Reviewed third-party cost reports, financial projections, feasibility studies, corporate restructuring studies, tax-exempt bond financing transactions, merger transactions and other areas for healthcare services group
- Licensed CPA in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
University of Scranton
Bachelor of Science