Paul Batchelor has been a Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP since 1995. He began his accounting career in 1979 and currently specializes in servicing the accounting and auditing needs of not-for-profit agencies.
- Serves as Partner-in-charge of the not-for-profit group for the Milwaukee office of Baker Tilly.
- Serves as Partner-in-charge on numerous audits of not-for-profit entities.
- Develops and implements tax planning strategies for not-for-profit clients with taxable subsidiaries.
- Works closely with clients on strategic planning strategies.
- Identifies client opportunities for efficiencies and tax savings.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- WICPA Public Instruction Committee Former Member
- Catholic Memorial High School, Board of Directors - Treasurer, 1996-2001
- St. Mary’s Athletic Association, Board of Directors, 1990-1997
Bachelor of Science in Accounting