Kevin Loomans, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been with the firm since 1983. He specializes in business consultation, tax planning, financial statements, and tax returns. Kevin works with many industries including wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, and retail.
- Specializes in family-owned business consultation and tax planning.
- Provides assistance on estate planning, tax mitigation, financing, succession planning, and retirement plan consultation.
- Prepares reviewed and compiled financial statements and the related corporate and individual tax returns.
- Focuses on wholesale/distribution trades, oil companies, manufacturers, dealerships, restaurants, and retail stores.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting