Kervin is a partner in our assurance practice. With more than twenty-five years of experience in the accounting industry, Kervin serves a variety of clients and has amassed comprehensive experience in accounting, auditing, and tax matters. In addition to his extensive experience auditing manufacturers, distributors, and employee benefit plans, he has assisted clients in mergers and acquisitions, debt financing, and establishing employee stock ownership plans.
Kervin is a member of the firm’s manufacturing and distribution group. He has served as a review course instructor for the CMA / CFM exam.
- Licensed CPA in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- The ESOP Association
- York Benevolent Association – Treasurer
- York County Chamber of Commerce Economic Club
- Logos Academy – Treasurer
- Leadership York – Graduate
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Accounting and auditing updates (Internal)
- Tax updates (Internal)
- PICPA Employee Benefit Plan Conference
- SEC update (Internal)
- Various other continuing education programs (Baker Tilly International World Conferences and North America Conferences)