Joshua Ganshert is a partner in construction and real estate team of Baker Tilly with more than fifteen years of public accounting experience. He has a long list of clients that require a diverse range of tax services and structuring. These include real estate developers (residential and commercial), renewable energy companies, real estate investors, hospitality, and construction companies
As a tax partner, Josh is responsible for the planning and supervision of tax engagements. His primary focus is to manage client needs relative to tax planning and tax saving strategies.
He is involved in the reviewing low-income housing, historic tax credit, and ITC credit deals and has extensive experience in tax research.
- Manages tax engagements for real estate investors, real estate developers, general contractors, hospitality, and income tax credit deals
- Provides income planning services to clients serving multifamily, single family, and commercial sectors of the real estate market
- Provides tax research and advice to clients in the real estate practice including acquisition, holding, and selling real estate
- Provides entity structure planning for businesses in the real estate and construction industries
- Assists in the coordination and management of federal and state tax audit examinations
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
University of Wisconsin–La Crosse
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
Masters of Science in Taxation