As a partner in the firm’s healthcare business services group, Joe has extensive experience in the healthcare and not-for-profit industries, providing service to both for profit and not-for-profit organizations. He has provided accounting, auditing, and management advisory services to healthcare clients for more than 18 years. Joe’s expertise includes audits of large, integrated delivery systems, academic medical centers, community-based hospitals, physician practices, senior living facilities, and various other providers. His professional background includes financial reporting and analysis, review and enhancement of internal controls, and re-engineering of accounting and financial reporting processes.
Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Joe was with an international public accounting firm, responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising audit engagements in the healthcare sector.
- Licensed CPA in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSCPA)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Smithtown Christian School, Board Member
- Smithtown Youth Athletic Programs, Coach
Long Island University
Bachelor of Science
- Accounting and auditing updates
- Public sector single audit training
- Healthcare Financial Management Association conferences
- Healthcare industry conferences
- Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book) training