John Maddente has over 25 years of experience at professional services firms including business development (for accounting and advisory services), client service management, project consulting, marketing, and public affairs. Working closely with the Managing Partner, Growth & Specialization in support of Firm wide growth goals and business development (BD) objectives, he also works with Firm marketing leaders to ensure alignment of go-to-market efforts.
- Specializes in growth planning and business development management for accounting and consulting concerns, client retention and expansion initiatives.
- Leads business development and professional services sales teams, collaborates with regional managing partners, managing partners and firm practice leaders on their respective growth plans.
- Responsible for elevating adoption and use of industry-leading CRM systems, selling methodologies and practitioner BD training.
- New market penetration, intangible product articulation, key account strategy and client support initiatives across industry groups for large, complex, organizations.
- Organizes national and regional business conferences attracting leaders in finance, accounting and investment management.
- Hedge Fund Association, Midwest Co-director 2014 – 2017
- Financial Executives International, Milwaukee Chapter, Committee Co-chair 2011 – 2014
- Marquette University, College of Business Administration, program mentor 2005 – 2006
Cardinal Stritch College
Master of Science in Management
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Bachelor of Arts Interdisciplinary
University of Chicago
Certificate in Strategic Sales Management