Jeffrey Kersten, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been with the firm since 1976. He is the Managing Partner for Baker Tilly’s Janesville office.
- Serves as a general business advisor to clients, with significant experience serving manufacturing clients.
- Partner-in-charge of numerous accounting and auditing engagements.
- Prepares vital statistical information about the region’s operations that is used for high-level decision-making.
- Serves as advisor to clients for new business ventures.
- Communicates the firm’s quality control initiatives and standards to the staff of the southern region.
- Previously led the manufacturing/distribution services group for the southern Wisconsin region.
- Served on Baker Tilly’s Executive Committee.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting