Jason Page, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been with the firm since 1996. He specializes in providing services to privately-held manufacturing clients, but also serves certain SEC reporting entities. Jason has extensive experience in audits, reviews, and compilation reports as well as tax preparation.
- Plans, conducts, manages, and reviews certified audits of various commercial entities and employee benefit plans.
- Prepares financial projections and forecasts.
- Analysis for financial trends and cash flow for business.
- Corporate clients range from sales of $20 million to $400 million.
- Plans and supervises audits and reviews of financial statements for manufacturing and distribution clients under U.S. GAAS, International Standards on Auditing and PCAOB Standards.
- Certified in International Financial Reporting Standards through the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Assists clients with regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting