Ethan Bach is a Principal in the consulting group of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. Ethan is the geographic leader for the consulting group in Chicago and has more than twenty years of experience with small, medium, and large-sized companies. Prior to joining Baker Tilly in 2002, he held various positions with two global professional services firms. Ethan has extensive experience in business process redesign, cost and performance management, and in the evaluation, implementation, and operation of business systems, both for on-premise and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- Responsible for creating and managing packaged software consulting services, and for evaluating, creating, and managing strategic partner and vendor relationships for the Baker Tilly Consulting Group. Current focus on evaluating, developing and managing strategic business partner relationships with SaaS CRM, business analytics, and corporate performance management with global and national vendors.
- Assisted numerous clients in the assessment and improvement of a wide range of business processes and functions within manufacturing, distribution, and service based industries
- Conducted numerous information systems planning and assessment engagements focused on the alignment of technology and information systems strategy with the overall business strategy, and in the development of practical solution implementation roadmaps
- Assists in technology solution evaluation, design, and implementation of SaaS enterprise systems, management reporting and analytics solutions.
- Develops management information and reporting solutions for organizations, focusing on the establishment of performance measures and definitions, utilizing business intelligence technology to enhance the delivery of management information.
- Designs, develops, and implements cost management solutions.
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in Marketing
Kansai Gaidai University of Foreign Studies - Osaka, Japan
Certificate in International Studies