Eric Kroll, Partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been with the firm since 2004. Prior to 2004, he gained four years of experience working with an international accounting firm. He has experience in serving both public registrants and private companies in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Performs accounting and auditing services for manufacturing and distribution clients including managing and coordinating numerous international audit engagements.
- Maintains client relationships and assists in providing technical guidance and consultation as needed.
- Assists clients with inventory costing including development of standard costs and product pricing.
- Develops recommendations for the improvement of accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Provides auditing services for employee benefit plans.
- Possesses knowledge of SEC reporting requirements and compliance
- Industry specialization in agribusiness, food and beverage
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- IFRS Certification
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
- International Dairy Foods Association
- Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
- Wisconsin Dairy Manufacturers Association
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
Loyola University – Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science in Accounting