Christine Trunnell, partner with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, has been with the firm since 2002 and is a leader in the business information systems practice of our consulting group, specializing in enterprise solution integration, system and process optimization. She has over 15 years of professional experience working with government contractor, professional services and non-profit organizations to deliver complex business solutions to improve their enterprise systems and core financial business processes.
- Program management expertise utilizing Systems Development Life Cycle Standards, including database application creation and implementation, reporting and data warehouse development and financial system implementation.
- Involved with the ERP vendor selection lifecycle including RFP preparation and response review, preparation of vendor demonstration scenarios and scoring tools, participation in vendor demonstrations and providing guidance about vendors’ capabilities to assist clients during vendor selection.
- Experience with requirements gathering, system design and configuration, testing and validation of converted ERP applications.
- Experience managing multi-year, complex system implementations; from initiation and requirements gathering through system design, testing, and implementation.
- Provides system application support, which includes performing diagnostic reviews, identifying and troubleshooting issues and implementing best practices for system optimization.
- Designed and restructured complex indirect rate pools and service centers in various accounting systems for numerous clients.
- Experience with the planning, execution and management of data migration for various types of systems.
- Utilized SQL and Cognos to create management reports and troubleshoot accounting and system issues.
- Provided extensive staff training in specific areas of accounting and system functionality.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Christine has both led and participated in extensive continuing education courses in the areas of information technology, accounting and business operations.