Pete Wautlet, Partner, has been with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP since 1988. He is a client service specialist focused on building client wealth by providing financial and tax solutions.
- Advises start-up businesses on the optimal form of business.
- Assists expanding businesses with financing and capital needs.
- Works with mature businesses on succession planning and ownership transition.
- Provides analysis of financial trends, performance, and cash flows for businesses.
- Supports business owners with compensation and fringe benefit planning.
- Prepares, plans, and reviews income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations.
- Provides individuals with income tax planning and compliance assistance.
- Serves high net worth clients regarding retirement and estate planning matters.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting