Tony is a tax partner and has over 30 years of combined public and private professional experience in accounting and taxation. Tony is a dynamic and dedicated tax professional with broad expertise in federal, state, local, and international tax compliance and planning services.
Prior to joining the firm, Tony was the tax director for Tyco Toys, Inc., a Fortune 500 company. While at Tyco, he was responsible for all areas of federal and state tax planning and compliance. His professional background also includes a role as tax manager at a big four firm, where he provided tax compliance and tax consulting to a diverse client base.
- Serves clients including public, large private, and international companies
- Works collaboratively with the firm's engagement teams, focusing on identifying and implementing tax savings opportunities and strategies for his clients
- Professional strength lies in dealing effectively with his clients' day-to-day and long term concerns and in staying abreast of changes in the tax law and environment
- Provides state income, sales and use, property tax minimization planning ideas and compliance services to clients
- Licensed CPA in New Jersey
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Baker Tilly International, State and Local Tax Committee
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Seton Hall University
Masters in Taxation