Our industry specialists focus on helping clients reduce their operational costs, identify new sources of revenue, and stay in compliance.
As a leading provider of financial statement audits, and one of the top three A-133 single audit providers in the US, we understand the challenges facing states, counties, municipalities, school districts, public hospitals, and special district governments. Our clients—their governing bodies—rely on our independent and objective accounting and consulting services to meet community needs while delivering services effectively and efficiently. We tackle your issues head on with customized strategies and practical solutions that allow you to focus on taking your entity to a higher level while maintaining the financial transparency necessary for your success. Our experience working with a broad client base means we recognize critical business issues beyond the audit. We can help you with:
- Financial forecasting and analysis
- TIF projections
- Developer and inter-municipal negotiations
- Consolidations and shared services
- Forensics and expert witness services
- Regulatory impact assessments
- Billing and collection procedures
- Strategic planning
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Process and efficiency analysis
- Internal controls reviews and recommendations
With your success at the center of our thinking, we also consistently offer additional technical training and resources to keep you current on regulations, requirements, and industry best practices.