Healthcare is a complex industry – a balancing act of competing interests and incentives. Baker Tilly helps make the balancing act a little easier.
Healthcare organizations face myriad issues – including new reimbursement platforms that connect quality metrics to payment levels, compliance with complex federal and state regulations, increased patient demands balanced with managing costs, and providing high quality healthcare services.
Premier financial modeling, big data analysis, and information technology transformation offerings, all of which focus on implementation of strategic and operational solutions to your specific issues, can provide the support you need to effectively manage these challenges. Our audit, tax, reimbursement, and healthcare consulting professionals can help you navigate the future and assist in customizing a plan that addresses your unique business needs and helps to keep your business moving forward.
Whether you are a healthcare provider, managed-care health plan, or a life sciences and biotechnology company, our team can provide you with valuable ideas and strategic insights that can enhance your organization’s effectiveness and outlook.
In addition to our audit and tax services, our healthcare advisory services include the following:
- Revenue cycle management
- Transaction advisory services including business valuations
- Economic value analysis
- Financial planning, modeling, and feasibility studies
- Big data analytics
- Information technology transformation support for value-based programs
- Clinical advisory services
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement services
- Managed care contracting services
- Strategic guidance
- Accountable care and Integrated delivery system infrastructure and operations
- Value and risk-based reimbursement program development
- Community health needs assessments
- Quality, financial, and operational benchmarking
- Operational assessments
- Market assessments and research
Healthcare delivery audience:
We represent a very diverse group of healthcare entities that influence the entire healthcare continuum, including:
- Community-based hospitals and multistate healthcare systems
- Affordable housing projects for the elderly and disabled
- Continuing-care retirement communities
- Physician and dental practices
- Federally qualified health centers
- Skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
- Home health and hospice providers
- Behavioral health providers