Our client experience
Accounting firms are not all the same. While similarities exist, Baker Tilly breaks away from the pack when it comes to connecting with clients to truly understand what’s important to you.
A client-centric way of doing business
Your definition of “client satisfaction" is the only definition that matters. We ask. We listen. Through knowledge-sharing and open discussions, you’ll experience the value of working with a team of professionals that’s focused on you and your success – a team that dedicates itself to:
- Proactively identifying and meeting the needs of clients by fostering an atmosphere of service and respect
- Providing value in ways that increase client satisfaction and loyalty
- Taking responsibility for developing and sustaining productive client relationships
Above all, it means we are continually working to improve the client experience.
What our clients are sayingSome key findings from our new client satisfaction study:
Clients who have made the move to Baker Tilly are quick to tell us about their experience. Through a standardized survey process, our clients are asked to rate their experience with Baker Tilly in a variety of areas compared to that of their previous firm.
- 96 percent of new clients expressed satisfaction with Baker Tilly
- "Confidence in the assigned partners" and the "industry and technical knowledge" of the team are two of the most important factors in clients’ decision to choose Baker Tilly
- 94 percent of new clients found their transition to Baker Tilly to be smooth and easy
- Nine out of ten clients agree that Baker Tilly is proactive in meeting their needs
View our service plan and learn more
about our exceptional client service >
| What we hear from our clients|
|CFO of a middle-market investment bank||"I look at this relationship as a classic ‘win/win’."|
|Superintendent of a joint school district||"At a time when meeting fiscal obligations are challenging, Baker Tilly assisted us by learning about our District, listening and asking questions, and then offerings us several suggestions. Some of the initial information they provided to us was instrumental in my message to staff that ultimately realized almost $400,000 in our current school year."|
|CFO of a multi-billion dollar public energy, utility resources and construction materials manufacturer||"This was the first year our company contracted with Baker Tilly for benefit plan audit services. Overall, we were very pleased. Changing audit firms can be a challenging process, however the audit team assigned to our company was knowledgeable, showed a commitment to quality, and was easy to work with."|
|Managing Director of a capital investment firm||"One reason we started working with Baker Tilly is that we like to customize the engagement. It helps us to save on potential lost deal costs, so we don’t have to spend the whole amount on a lost deal."|
|VP of Administration and Finance for a beverage wholesaler||"The service, quality and capability of Baker Tilly is superior to the Big Four. If you need a Big Four name in your annual report, then you choose Big Four for that reason, because you can't get a better audit and service than from Baker Tilly."|
|VP of Finance for a tax-exempt public charity||"You asked. I told you and you did something about it. And I really respect that."|
| || |